I champion great causes, inspiring stakeholders to take positive action on issues critical to governance, health, equality, the environment and food security.
Capitalize on my 15 years’ strategic communication experience helping diverse clients around the globe change minds, change behaviors and change the world.
From high-level strategy to behavioural interventions and campaigns, I can help you achieve your goals.
I value kindness, wisdom, integrity, enthusiasm, and drive. Does that describe your team? If so, take 10 seconds right now to contact me because I can help you achieve your organization’s goals.
If you’re interested in my education (PhD, MSc, Hon BSc) and further training as a communicator, scientist and social scientist, feel free to look me up on LinkedIn.
Together we can empower leaders and vulnerable communities to build a brighter world in our lifetime.
Paid and pro bono work engaging organisations such as the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), World Health Organization (WHO), Codex Alimentarius, UN Environment Programme (UNEP), UN Foundation (UNF), United Nations ad hoc Interagency Coordination Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, United Kingdom’s House of Lords Science and Technology Committee, Wellcome Trust, Science Media Centre, UK’s Fleming Fund, The Royal Society, Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (Norad), United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA), European Commission and government agencies in Europe, Africa, Asia and North America, including various Ministries and Veterinary Services, US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), National Geographic, Organization for Tropical Studies, Ecological Society of America, Sigma Xi, SciDev.Net, as well as academics from universities worldwide.
- International Development and Capacity-Building
- Strategic Communication, Advocacy Communication, Risk Communication, Mass Communication, Crisis Communication, Communication for Development, Science Communication, Intercultural Communication, Internal Communication
- International Strategy, National Strategy, Communications Strategy, Risk Management, Strategic Partnerships and Alliances, Fundraising, Donor Relations, Grant Management
- Behavior Change, Theory of Change, evidence-based, gender-sensitive and social science-based approaches
- Public Relations, Media Relations, Stakeholder Relations
- Campaign Management, Global Campaigns, National Campaigns, Consumer Campaigns, Corporate Campaigns, Event Management
- Digital Media, Social Media, Media Production, Media Training, Credible Spokesperson on the record and on-camera
- Writing & Editing
- Facilitation, Team Building, Relationship Building, Community Building, Leadership, Team Management, Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Research & Analysis, Consumer Research, Business Development
Strong local, national and international media coverage in top-tier outlets including Reuters, Associated Press, BBC, Ch4 News, Sky News, Radio 4, The Times, Financial Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Independent, Daily Mail, The Times of India, ABC News (Australia), The Straits Times, El País, CBS News, NBC News, CNBC, CNN, PBS, Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera America, Times, New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, International Business Times, National Post, Vice, Wired, Farmers Weekly, Bloomberg, Forbes, Discover Magazine, New Scientist, Nature Biotech, Popular Science, IFLS, and BuzzFeed, among others.