I champion great causes, inspiring stakeholders to take positive action on issues critical to governance, health, equality, the environment, children’s rights and food security.
Capitalize on my 15 years’ strategic communication experience helping diverse clients around the globe change minds, change behaviors and change the world.
From high-level strategy to behavioural interventions and campaigns, I can help you achieve your goals.
I value kindness, wisdom, integrity, enthusiasm, and drive. Does that describe your team? If so, take 10 seconds right now to contact me because I can help you achieve your organization’s goals.
If you’re interested in my education (PhD, MSc, Hon BSc) and further training as a communicator, scientist and social scientist, feel free to look me up on LinkedIn.
Together we can empower leaders and vulnerable communities to build a brighter world in our lifetime.
Examples of organizations I engage, in addition to other stakeholder groups such as civil society, non-profit, academic and industry networks:
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (UNFAO), World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Codex Alimentarius, World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), UN Environment Programme (UNEP), UN Foundation (UNF), United Nations ad hoc Interagency Coordination Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA), Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD), UK Aid, European Commission and government agencies in Europe, Africa, Asia and North America, including various Ministries and Veterinary Services
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- United Kingdom’s House of Lords Science and Technology Committee, Science Media Centre, The Royal Society, Wellcome Trust
- Strategy: International, national, corporate, communication, behavioral, situation analysis and risk management. Analysing knowledge, attitudes, practices and political landscape to inform engagement approach and boost impact.
- Communication: advocacy, policy, risk, crisis, media, intercultural, external/internal, science, international development, equality, global health, food security, mobility from poverty, the environment, and children’s rights.
- Relationship building and resource mobilization: Strategic partnerships and alliances with diverse stakeholder groups, fundraising, public relations, donor relations, multi-stakeholder relations, facilitation, negotiation, navigating complex organizations and inter-agency ‘collaboratives’.
- Management: Grants, funding proposals, reviews and recommendations, programs, inter-agency initiatives, campaigns, international and culturally diverse teams, partner agreements, external service provider contracts, employee development and team building, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, results reporting, media trained credible spokesperson on the record and on-camera.
- Tools: research and analysis, theory of change, gender-sensitive, evidence-based and social science-based approaches, writing, editing and multimedia production for cross-cutting and tailored assets, campaigns, spokesperson/engagement training, events, consensus-building dialogue and knowledge-exchange initiatives.
Strong local, national and international media coverage in top-tier outlets including Reuters, Associated Press, BBC, Ch4 News, Sky News, Radio 4, The Times, Financial Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Independent, Daily Mail, The Times of India, ABC News (Australia), The Straits Times, El País, CBS News, NBC News, CNBC, CNN, PBS, Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera America, Times, New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, International Business Times, National Post, Vice, Wired, Farmers Weekly, Bloomberg, Forbes, Discover Magazine, New Scientist, Nature Biotech, Popular Science, IFLS, and BuzzFeed, among others.